The Bank of Dade has always protected the privacy of both our customers and our former customers. We value the trust you place in us and we will continue to treat all the information you give us as confidential. We never sell our customer lists or our customers’ private information to any third party. We may share nonpublic personal information with third parties if you have authorized us to do so, or if we are required to do so by law.
This notice will inform you of the categories (types) of information we collect from you and what we do with the information you give us. Information about our customers and our former customers is treated in the same confidential manner.
We appreciate your business and your continued trust. We will continue to protect all of the information that you disclose to us, both public and nonpublic.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms,
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others,
- Information we receive from a customer-reporting agency
NO DISCLOSURES OUTSIDE OF EXCEPTIONS
We may disclose the categories of Nonpublic Personal Information above that we collect from you in the following instances:
- To process a transaction you have initiated, including processing of transactions in demand deposit and time accounts.
- To the operator of the interchange that processes our ATM and debit card transactions
- To attorneys, title companies, or mortgage brokers to process a loan for which you have applied
- To verify the accuracy of information you have provided us and,
- For any reason required by law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who needs to know that information to provide products or services to you
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Mobile Privacy Disclosure
WHAT DOES BANK OF DADE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THE MOBILE APPLICATION?
The mobile application requests access to information stored on your device such as location, camera, contacts, or other features you are enrolled in to enrich and simplify your own user experience and improve our services, as well as provide additional security to protect your account.
It is important for you to understand that:
- Before granting access to this information, you will be prompted to give the application that permission.
- If you do not wish to grant that permission, you may decline.
- If you later change your mind, those permissions can be updated in your device's settings.
Some examples of information your app will request access to are:
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
The application information is retained in accordance with state and federal record retention laws.