The Bank of Dade has always protected the privacy of both our customers and our former customers. We value the trust you place in us and we will continue to treat all the information you give us as confidential. We never sell our customer lists or our customers’ private information to any third party. We may share nonpublic personal information with third parties if you have authorized us to do so, or if we are required to do so by law.
This notice will inform you of the categories (types) of information we collect from you and what we do with the information you give us. Information about our customers and our former customers is treated in the same confidential manner.
We appreciate your business and your continued trust. We will continue to protect all of the information that you disclose to us, both public and nonpublic.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms,
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others,
- Information we receive from a customer-reporting agency
NO DISCLOSURES OUTSIDE OF EXCEPTIONS
We may disclose the categories of Nonpublic Personal Information above that we collect from you in the following instances:
- To process a transaction you have initiated, including processing of transactions in demand deposit and time accounts.
- To the operator of the interchange that processes our ATM and debit card transactions
- To attorneys, title companies, or mortgage brokers to process a loan for which you have applied
- To verify the accuracy of information you have provided us and,
- For any reason required by law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who needs to know that information to provide products or services to you
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.